Our unique air-shock tendon boots protect with innovative technology.
State-of-the-art tendon boots feature Air Shock cushioning made up of pressurized gas in a tough and flexible polymer shell. The air bag compresses to reduce and spread the force of impact before returning to its original shape and volume. The air cushions were designed to work as a system together with the specially shaped strike guard. They remain flexible and will not degrade or weaken over time like foam-only solutions can.
- Dual hardness shell
- Specially shaped/offset strike guard to dissipate concussion
- Thicker strike guards at fetlock area
- Anatomically shaped shell, Soft, durable binding
- Neoprene lining, Vented air holes
- Standard industrial-grade hook and loop fasteners
- Double locking vertical hook closure
- Doubled non-pilling elastic
- Sold in pairs
TPU plastic, neoprene.
Rinse with cold water. Air dry.