This mid-season blanket is just right when you can’t decide how to dress your horse.
Some days call for a heavy turnout and some days you need a light sheet. This blanket is the perfect choice when the weather is unpredictable and it could be warm in the afternoon but chilly in the morning. This blanket is the right call for in between seasons. It’s complete with a front T-buckle closure, cross surcingles, elastic leg straps and a long tail flap. The half neck helps reduce pressure on the withers and ensures a comfortable fit
- Buckles made of high-quality, durable material
- Taped seams for waterproof durability
- Detachable elastic leg straps
- Large tail flap attached deep on the back of the blanket for full coverage and wind protection
- The fit allows extra comfort at the withers and prevents rubbing
- Velcro front closure with T-buckles overlaid for quick and easy fastening
- The extra high gusset is moved forward to allow maximum freedom
- Cross surcingles with elastic for added flexibility
- High neck with shaped shoulders
- Reflective trim
- U-cut fit in front allows more room for the horse’s legs
1200D polyester square rip stop outer shell to preserve 3000mm/3000mvp waterproof/breathability/windproof benefits.
Machine wash with cold water. Gentle cycle with mild detergent. Do not tumble dry. Air dry only.